Are you stuck in a rut, unable to break through the wall of boredom? Are your days filled with the same mundane tasks, and are you feeling unmotivated and uninspired? If that’s the case, don’t worry – it is perfectly normal!
We all experience times of restlessness in life. However, sometimes we need a little inspiration or motivation to get out of our funk.
That’s why we have gathered 25 bored quotes on success for Whatsapp that will help inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals.
So if you’re feeling bored, dive into this collection of quotes from successful people around the world who have gone before us – thought-provoking words that speak directly to what we need to succeed!
Below you’ll find a listing of most popular bored quotes for status.
Top Bored Quotes
- “Boredom is the conviction that you can’t change the shriek of destiny.” – Clive James
- “Boredom is the root of all evil – the despairing refusal to be oneself.” – Søren Kierkegaard
- “I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.'” – Louis CK
- “The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is.” – Thomas Szasz
When life gets bored quotes
- “Boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience.” – Walter Benjamin
- “Boredom always precedes a period of great creativity.” – Robert M. Pirsig
- “Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.” – Charlotte Whitton
- “The capacity for delight is the gift of paying attention.” – Julia Cameron
Also read: Top 79 Inspirational quotes about life and Struggles for 2023
- “Boredom is a sign of satisfied ignorance, blunted apprehension, crass sympathies, dull understanding, feeble powers of attention, and irreclaimable weakness of character.” – James Bridie
- “The life of man is made up of action and endurance; and life is fruitful in the ratio in which it is laid out in noble action or patient perseverance.” – Samuel Smiles
- “It is better to rust out than to wear out.” – Edwin Markham
- “There are two types of people in this world: those who make things happen and those who watch things happen.” – Lou Holtz
Bored Quotes for Whatsapp status
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
- “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.” – William James
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine